I originally wasn’t going to hold a contest this week since I’ll be heading to the National. But then I realized the entire hobby would fall apart if I didn’t. This week’s contest is for a Jimmie Johnson 2014 Press Pass Redline Relics Race-Used Firesuit #’ed/50. Good luck!!!
- This contest will end Sunday, August 3, 2014 @ 8:00 p.m. EST.
- To enter, please leave a comment in this post.
- You can enter once per day.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- Please provide a valid e-mail address when entering.
- The winner will receive an e-mail when the contest is over.
- The winner has one week to send me their contact information or the contest will be held again.
- Once the contest is over, I will need the winner’s mailing address so I can ship them this card for FREE!!!
I would normally review a box like this on all the usual factors – Design, Price, “Hit” Quality, and Overall. But in all honesty, the 2014 version of Redline Racing is barely any different from what we’ve seen already. Nothing new at all.
- Denny Hamlin Dynamic Duals Sheet Metal/Firesuit Red Ink Auto #’ed/50
- Dale Jarrett Redline Signatures Red Ink Auto #’ed/15
- Michael McDowell Redline Relics Firesuit #’ed/25
- Jimmie Johnson Redline Relics Firesuit #’ed/50
- Marcos Ambrose Pieces Of The Action Sheet Metal/Firesuit/Glove #’ed/25
- Denny Hamlin Black/White #’ed/75
- Regan Smith Black/White #’ed/75
- Josh Wise Black/White #’ed/75
- Joey Logano Blue #’ed/50
- Brendan Gaughan Blue #’ed/50
- Tony Stewart RPM #10
- Jeff Gordon RPM #3
- Danica Patrick Redline Racers #14
- Kevin Harvick Redline Racers #8
- Tony Stewart Redline Racers #15
- Kyle Busch Intensity #1
- Matt Kenseth Intensity #8
- Jimmie Johnson Intensity #6
Collectibles are collectible today because at one time they weren’t thought to be collectible. I’ll give you a few seconds for all that to sink in.
I just wanted to show off some gifts I recently received from a very dedicated reader of Sports Card Info. This reader was going through their inventory and came across some interesting items they thought would fit well into my collection. Boy were they right!
What they found were six pocket schedules from the Philadelphia Phillies AA minor league team the Reading Phillies. The schedules range from 1967 to 1974. Early pocket schedules like this aren’t the easiest things to find. Upon further research, I found out that 1967 was the first year the Reading Phillies were even around. Reading has had a baseball team since 1858, but 1967 was the first year they were associated with the Phillies.
Schedules like this were most likely thrown out back then. They surely weren’t held on to like the schedules are today. Not only did these schedules survive, but they’re in excellent condition too. What a cool find! Thanks!
Congrats to Gregory Zakwin on being the lucky winner of the Matt Schaub 2004 Topps Draft Picks & Prospects Big Dogs Jersey. Once Gregory Zakwin sends me his mailing address, I will ship this card ASAP. Thanks!